Built in 1913, our Victorian-style clubhouse maintains it's old school charm and relaxing, comfortable atmosphere while offering several modern amenities to members and guests of the club; fine dining facilites, large brick fireplace, lounge areas and a large front porch that features panoramic views of Buckeye Lake. 

 

For a brief history of the BLYC Clubhouse, CLICK HERE

 


 

 

 

 

The House and Grounds Governor is responsible for ongoing maintenance and improvements.